Please... Give 1 Click... Thank You.

Loyal Followers

Like My Blog

Wednesday, March 21

I HATE MIGRAINE

Heyyy...
It's been a quite while I didn't post any new entry.
Sorry friends...
Past few days, I just had a severe migraine.
Oh God... Only God knows what the pain really like...
I can't imagined it...
It make me suffered for 4 days until I have to go to the hospital for further checkup.

And after the checkup done,
finally they gave me some medicine that I have to eat too...
This is because migraine cannot be relieve unless we 'eat' the 'painkiller'...

~~SIGH~~
I HATE MEDICINE ACTUALLY...




Now, I'm really great. No more migraine due to the medicine I've take this few days. 
And I've to eat finish my vitamin. 
I think my body lack of vitamin.
Hehehehehe... =)

A sweet smile just for the readers who enjoy reading my blog.
Thanks. 

~~SEKIAN, SALAM~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your commentary.
And do come visit my blog again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers