Please... Give 1 Click... Thank You.

Loyal Followers

Like My Blog

Tuesday, October 26

Apology to Mr.Alnz & Anger to Mr.***

To mr.Alnz:
I'm so sorry for saying dat im 'sakit hati' wit u... I didn't mean it... u knw wat i say so 'coz I LOVE U so much... I wish dat I can fly to Selangor and see u ask for the apology... huhu... Im so sorry for everything... it's rite u remove from ur fren list... but at the same time it hurt me so much... so much... I'm so sorry... I do hope that u cn forgive me... but i still confuse that why u remove me...??? why??? u also 'sakit hati' wit me??? hmmm... i'm so SORRY... SORRY!!! I hope in the future we can be a good friend. I will always remember u, n owez...  May God be wit u, ALPHONSUS... My dear Bro... Amen.


Another prob strike again... huhu... make me very2 sad... why previously he said that he loved me... n will be waiting for me... but not. The fact is, he already got another woman he love in his life... u are cheating on me... it hurt me so much... if things come up like this... u shouldn't confess ur feeling to me... i'll be waiting for you for a long time... but u turn to me like this... it hurt me so much!!! u know that. heyy... mr.***... u know that u killing me softly... u jerk... u liar... i hope God do punish u coz of hurt my feeling... u are too much... enough...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your commentary.
And do come visit my blog again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers