Please... Give 1 Click... Thank You.

Loyal Followers

Like My Blog

Saturday, February 4

Work... Work...

Part Time Job???
Currently on my part time job...
Sometime I feel it's so hard 'coz got many temptation...
Being a cashier to a supermarket have to face many things that is unexpected...
Expect the unexpected...
Yay... 

Today... What an unlucky day for me...
Being scold by customers... (Damn it...!) =_=

Heyyy... Why cashier can't bring cellphone with them...
It's not like we play with when on duty...
Just in case we have some emergency call...
Who know...

But being a cashier is fun.
Met many people from different region...
Love it... 
LOVE-HATE THIS JOB... AUWWW... >_<

STOP...
Today... I wanna say thanks to that boy...
Hahaha... Thanks 'coz 'chia' me some biscuit...
Hahahahahhahahahhaa...


~~ SALAM ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your commentary.
And do come visit my blog again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers