Please... Give 1 Click... Thank You.

Loyal Followers

Like My Blog

Friday, December 7

Christmas Christmas Christmas


Hi... Hi...
Heyyy... 
Christmas just around the corner.
About less than 28 days to go...
I can't wait for Christmas...

Yesterday, Me and my friends at Klinik Kesihatan Sri Aman doing some decoration for the upcoming Christmas... We're so excited that evening...
Even my malay friends help us to decorate the Clinic together...
1 MALAYSIA mah...
SALING TOLONG MENOLONG...
=)









HEYYY... 
I'll be "OFF" from my blog for more than a week.
Holiday... Holiday... about more than 7 days...
Which is from 22 Dec 2012 until 1 Jan 2013.
See ya' next year.
WISHING TO ALL MY CHRISTIAN FRIENDS MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 to all my friends. 

~~SEKIAN, SALAM~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your commentary.
And do come visit my blog again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers