Please... Give 1 Click... Thank You.

Loyal Followers

Like My Blog

Thursday, February 17

LESSON FOR ME

My friends consider yourselves fortunate when all kinds of trials come your way, for you know that when your faith succeeds in facing such trials, the results is the ability to endure. Make sure that your endurance carries you all the way without failing, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. But if any of you lack of wisdom, you should pray to God, who will give give it to you; because God gives generously and graciously to all. But when you pray, you must believes and not doubt at all. Whoever doubts is like a wave in the sea that is driven and blowing about the wind. If you are like that, unable to make your mind and undecided in all you do, you must not think that you will receive anything from the Lord. (JAMES 1: 2-8)

Taken from the old testament book.  Moral for me is: Believe in God. Every faith that been given by God to me, have a reason(s) that only God know. Every of His 'gift' to me, I will accept it. Because I believe in my faith to help people in this world. Keep pray and pray to God is a MUST. So that God can provide us a path, a great path to lead another people to do the right things. Amen. 


P/S: Thanks to my bestie cuzie, Theresa Thresiana Trinitas for sending this biblical words to me. Love you so much dear. Me, Cleo Stephanie, will always pray for u. May God bless u dear. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your commentary.
And do come visit my blog again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers