Please... Give 1 Click... Thank You.

Loyal Followers

Like My Blog

Friday, March 25

Koo Kien Keat... Ohhhhhh... Koo Kien Keat... (Part 2)

Hi... Today I would like to share with you all about Koo Kien Keat. Of course many people know 'bout him. The top badminton player in Malaysia & top 5 in world rank. Just a bit. Hehe... Heyyy... just want to share what I want to say here. OMG... for the 1st time I know 'bout this MR my heart was... sort of... hmmm... falling in 'love' with him... Haha... ok... I'm turning 'CRAZY' if only watch his match on TV. Ever since then, I'm crave on badminton. This mr. make my heart pounding everytime  watch him on TV... I wish I could be his friend 1 day... or meet him personally & take some pic(s) with him. OH GOD...!!! only God know what am I felt now, since I was his biggest fan. This 2-3 days, I feel free to search some Kookie (short name for him) pic(s), heyyy... I'm NOT a stalker k... 'coz I'm searching his pictures from Google Search. Hehe... Oh God... Just found his personal picture from other forum that past 2-3years topic 'bout this guy. K... My heart felt pounding so fast. (Actually, i'm 'melting' now... haha...) Haha... I'm so kind-hearted will share some of his pic(s) here... K, bout his information, i will share also.




KOO KIEN KEAT ~~ 古健杰 Pronounced as Gǔ Jiànjié
Born on 18'th September 1985, in Ipoh, Perak. 
Professional Badminton Player (Malaysia).
Currently world rank no.5 (2011) 

Hah... His smile!!! I like!!! CUTE!!! SUPERB-CUTE!!! 


OMG... I Like this picture SO SO SO MUCH...!!! He look SO SO SO GORGEOUS & HOT TOO!!!


Kookie... What are you yelling at??? hehe... Gosh...!!! Hehe... :)


Young Koo... Heyy... I took this pic from 1 forum... His friend posted there. I like, even though his face change a bit. :) But you still cute!!! This pic myb around 17years old. Wahhh... compared to now, he's 26. hehe...


Mr.Koo concentrate time... :)


Can I be your ANGEL...??? Can... Can??? (Hehe... just joking...) :)


Happy Family... :) 


Auwww... "BOTAK"... hehe... :)


Relax bro... hmmm... 


Hmmm... ~~SPEECHLESS~~ :)


Won Gold Medal from Asian Games at Doha (2006) with TBH. Like this pic... Kookie face look funny... Arabic mixed chinese style... hehe... CUTE!!!

~~ I'M SPEECHLESS ~~ 

Kookie... Texting to who hah...??? Hmmm... *JEALOUSY STRIKE AGAINST ME* 
*WINK... WINK...* >_<

OH MY GOD... At 1'st...this pic make me speechless. Kookie look so CHUBBY, CUTE, ADORABLE AS A BABY. OMG... SO SO SO CUTE... Feel like want to give a KISS on his cheeks. Muahhhh... FLYING KISS for this "Kookie-baby version". 

Ok... Enough from me for share his picture(s) to you all... I LIKE HIM SO MUCH. As his biggest fan among other fan, I would like to say that I really, really admired this guy. Hehe... sounds crazy. Hehe... I'M SERIOUS, OK!!! >>>Mr.Koo... God Bless U, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your commentary.
And do come visit my blog again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers