Please... Give 1 Click... Thank You.

Loyal Followers

Like My Blog

Monday, September 24

Checking My Blood Group

Hi to all bloggers...
Today I have to go to hospital for checking my blood group.
I'm supposed to woke up at 7am.
But I forgot to set my alarm yesterday...
I woke up this morning at 7:44am...

Arrived at the hospital... 
OMG...
It's a crowd...
Too many people...
Ok... I guess because it's Monday...
And lucky me one of the hospital attendant help me for getting earlier number...
Hahahaha...
So, I don't have to wait for a long queue...
=)


And the result is


My blood type is AB. 
=)

~~SEKIAN, SALAM~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your commentary.
And do come visit my blog again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers