Please... Give 1 Click... Thank You.

Loyal Followers

Like My Blog

Saturday, September 15

Jamuan Hari Raya IPD Sri Aman

Hi, Hi fellas...
Yesterday, my parents and I attended to Jamuan Hari Raya at Ibu Pejabat Polis Daerah Sri Aman, Sarawak.
So, all the Police department worked there invite all the Police family including from other department too...
Me??? I'm from Police family...
HAHAHA...
PSSSTTT... My daddy is a Policeman.
Here, wanna share some pictures I just candid.
It's too hot because the event is on evening.
Besides, it's haze around the region. 






The event is really nice...
I've ate Sate, Mee Goreng, Daging masak hitam, Kuah Kacang and Lemang.
Daging masak hitam is one of my favorite dish in Sarawak.
And it's very popular dish in Sarawak when comes to Hari Raya Aidilfitri.



Well, after 1 hour, I asked my daddy to going back because the weather it's too hot.
Anyway, I enjoy the moment. =)


This afternoon, I make some cake... Hahaha...
Actually it's a cupcake, well... I'm NOT a natural baker...
And I'm not good in making cake, just a beginner leaner want to learn something new to be more better in the future. 
Hehehehehehe... =P

~~SEKIAN, SALAM~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your commentary.
And do come visit my blog again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers