Please... Give 1 Click... Thank You.

Loyal Followers

Like My Blog

Tuesday, September 18

Passed My JPJ Test

Hi to all bloggers...
Today is my great day...
I've passed my JPJ Test this morning.
1'st, I thought I'll failed...
Felt so nervous this morning...
Until one of my teacher said I should calm down myself...
For "Bahagian 2" which is through the slope, parking & 3 point turning,
everything is fine. Hahaha...
Laugh at myself because I've passed.

When comes to "Bahagian 3" which is on the road...
Oh My God...
Di I do something wrong...???
Indeed...
My gear... Always wrong...
Hahah...
Luckily my tester is very sporting...


My 'L' license... =)
Bye-bye to 'L'...
Hi, Hi to 'P'... =)

Felt so lucky today. 
Thanks To Be God for everything... Amen. 

~~SEKIAN, SALAM~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your commentary.
And do come visit my blog again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers