Please... Give 1 Click... Thank You.

Loyal Followers

Like My Blog

Monday, April 4

Koo Kien Keat... Ohhhhhh... Koo Kien Keat... (Part 3)

Hi... Hmmm... Ok... Today I want to share again about Kookie... Hehe... Maybe a bit annoying to some people 'coz trying to be his stalker. Well... Yes... A bit. Hehe... Now I'm realize that I'm really crush to this guy. Hahahahaha... What a shame... me??? crush to this professional badminton player...??? Well, never mind if I'm stalk about him a bit. Hah... Last week just found some detail regarding to this player. Wahhhh... 
COOL!!! AWESOME!!! 

KOO KIEN KEAT
From Menglembu, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.
Height : 177cm / 5ft9"
VIRGO
Coach : Rexy Manaiky
Hobbies : Badminton ~~ Shopping for Electronics ~~ Clothes ~~
Listening to music
Best Friends : Datuk Lee Chong Wei, Kuan Beng Hong
High School : St. Michael, Ipoh before moved to Bukit Jalil Sports School.
*Others*
Has a GREAT SENSE OF FASHION
Friendly
Kinda a COCKY on court but the other in person (according to the fans who have met him)
A JOKER (AGAIN according to the LUCKY FAN)












:) Just some an old pic(S) of Kookie here. Hmmmm... 
Oh God... I'm 'MELTING'... haha... 
Yay... LIKE HIM SO SO SO MUCH...~~~ 
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH... :D
P/S: cUZz...sORry FOr UpLOading Ko0KIe's pic(s) on my BLoG. I know 'HIS' 'YouRs', btw Cuzz-cuzz, U know me ALsO DO ADmIrED him To0..
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe... :) Cuzzie...
AnyWay, i STILL Like Ko0kie's pic when he's just a TODDLER. 
REALLY 'DAMN' CUTE... Haha... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your commentary.
And do come visit my blog again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers