Please... Give 1 Click... Thank You.

Loyal Followers

Like My Blog

Sunday, April 24

My SAYANG???? Alejandro? Fernando? Roberto?

Who said... I don't have 'my SAYANG' beside me hah...???
I have 3 SAYANG at my home... 
They enjoy play with me... watch me everyday...
They LOVE me so much...
I could not LIVE without them...
Huhu...
mY LoVe ~~~ Alejandro... Fernando... Roberto...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


Hahahaha... Suspend right???
Hahaha... Don't think -ve ok...
It's my fish...
My fishy fishy...
Yay... Before this got 4 fishes...
Then, 1 die... 3 left...
So, i gave them a name as ALEJANDRO, FERNANDO, & ROBERTO...
B'coz... I like LADY GAGA - ALEJANDRO song...
That's the reason... 

~~ SEKIAN ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your commentary.
And do come visit my blog again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers